Artistes

A – Winter Of '96 Lyrics

Winter Of ’96 First stepped out of the aeroplane I’d felt like I’d been here before Took a ?? me down Put a smile on my face Felt like I could do more How ace are buildings! How big are

Read More

A – Sing-a-long Lyrics

Sing-A-Long Everybody in the building has to sing the song All the boys and all the girlfriends sing the sing-a-long I think I’m trouble, there’s always a couple Around me wherever I go They’re out there to bug me I

Read More

A – Bad Idea Lyrics

Bad Idea” Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea! Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea! 99% is great, the other 1% I hate Little things keep bugging at my head Wake up calls Bad idea! Smack and that Bad idea! Fashion

Read More

A – No.1 Lyrics

No.1″ I’ve got to get up ma, and get in my place I’ve got to work out ma, and sort out my face I’ve got all ‘zines telling me what to eat And I’m tired of being told what to

Read More

A – Cheeky Monkey Lyrics

Cheeky Monkey” My name is Jason, I’ll rock your face in, ’cause I’ve got relations in my band We like Van Halen and Iron Maiden, I’ll do the talking understand? Cheeky monkey! Cheeky monkey! Yeah, you know I right, do

Read More

A – Foghorn Lyrics

“Foghorn” Sick of you, how old do you think you are? Never move, you think everything’s too far Telling you you’re a fool, but you don’t wanna know Thinking through and let me tell you, you’re not even close…yeah I

Read More

A – Turn It Up Lyrics

Turn It Up Turn it up, I don’t know where you’re plugging in Listen up, yeah we’re all set to begin Turn it up, ’cause we hope you like it lots Would you really love, any second glance? Make and

Read More